Every Educaid will ship orders placed on this website to anywhere in New Zealand. If you want an order delivered direct to an overseas address, please contact us and we can arrange this.
Orders received before 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched same day (subject to stock availability). We will notify you if we anticipate there will be a delay in delivery.
Shipping Terms & Conditions:
All resources and services sold by us to you are sold on the terms of trade set out below. We may at any time vary these terms of trade. These terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing. In these terms of trade, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to Every Educaid Ltd and references to "you" and "your" are references to the customer.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for resources or services. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the resources or services on these terms of trade.
Price and Payment
For all resources or services ordered by you, if you do not have a pre-arranged credit account with us*, you must pay the price for the resources or services specified on our website at the time your order is accepted by us. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept MasterCard and Visa). We may contact you directly to confirm your credit card details. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any). You credit card statement will show Every Educaid as the payee.
* we will consider opening a credit account upon completion of our standard Account Application form and you agreeing to our separate standard Terms & Conditions – please contact us for more information. Please note: credit accounts are restricted to learning institutions such as preschools and schools.
Freight and Handling
Our freight and handling charges are as follows (all values excluding GST):
- Orders below $200, rural delivery: $10.00
- Orders below $200, non-rural delivery: $5.00
- Orders over $200, rural delivery: $5.00
- Orders over $200, non-rural delivery: FREE
- All backorders sent freight free.
- Freight to Chatham Islands, Waiheke Island or Great Barrier Island will require a separate freight quote and additional charges may apply.
- Sorry, we do not currently ship orders placed on this website outside New Zealand. Please contact us if you want an order delivered direct to an overseas address.
Order and Delivery
We will endeavour to deliver resources ordered from us within 3-7 working days from the date we receive and accept your order (subject to stock availability). If you don't receive an order within this time frame, please contact us so we can follow up with the couriers. We are happy to backorder products and resources and deliver them freight-free to you when they are in stock. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery of resources or services.
Property and risk in resources ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the resources to your specified delivery address for the relevant order.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- We limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant resources at our option.
If you are not acquiring resources or services from us for business purposes, you may have rights and remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in which case the above exclusions and limitations (and any other provisions in these terms of trade which limit or exclude the rights and remedies available to you) will not apply to the extent these are inconsistent with your rights and remedies under that Act. If you are acquiring resources or services from us for business purposes, the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.